Aunt Flow came to visit and decided to bring some extra luggage with her.
Relax, and put her in time out!
This relief tea is EXACTLY what you need to help you start to feel like yourself again.
It is helpful in regulating menstruation and balancing hormones. The antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties relieve menstrual pain, may also help reduce menstrual bleeding, as well as nausea and vomiting during menstruation. While also providing a variety of nutrients including:
- Vitamins: Vitamins A, C and K, as well as several B vitamins
- Minerals: Calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and sodium
- Fats: Linoleic acid, linolenic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid and oleic acid
- Amino acids: All of the essential amino acids
- Polyphenols: Kaempferol, quercetin, caffeic acid, coumarins and other flavonoids
- Pigments: Beta-carotene, lutein, luteoxanthin and other carotenoids
Put Auntie on Time Out